400 Lost and the Damned models, painted assembly-line style all at once, perhaps %80 complete. That is to say, all of them are %80 complete.
This wall and gun platform have been weathered and marked.
A generous number of head-swaps over the entire set, make it far less likely to see repeated models. Even if only by profile. An illusion of variety, through variety.
A tentacle arm here and there provides an opportunity to display more of the contrasting flesh treatment. The lenses on this gas mask, received a four step process, that I had to repeat over some 80 models.
The bandaged right forearm allows for some interesting hand swaps. A touch of red wash to the transition point forgives imperfections in the pinned location, but also gives the model an air of desperation. I made many such modifications.
Armor plate for a shield.
The heavy weapon teams were an opportunity to get creative.
The bases are unpainted on the entire collection. I need to divide them up by any special treatments they require, as I have added barbed-wire and industrial debris throughout. Luckily, the final deep-red soil treatment not only can afford to be a bit messy, but must be so to communicate the environment.