Sunday, September 16, 2012

Battle for Salvation GT 2012





Looking for a GT in the New York area? 

It's time again for The Battle for Salvation GT.  If you have yet to attend the BFS, you don't know what you are missing.  I have never been to a tournament more attuned to a player's needs.  From beautiful terrain to spacious staging areas, this is not an event to miss.  I know lots of people have some time off on and around Columbus Day weekend, so I hope the event is packed.

For more information, check out the Battle for Salvation site.

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. I must second this. BFS is absolutely my favorite event! I can not recommend it enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan.. cant wait to see you at the GT glad to hear your coming !

    Our goal this year is 64. Tonight we hit 50 registered. Hopefully we get there.

    -ed

    ReplyDelete